ObamaCare 2024, our experts are here to help you through the renewal or enrollment process and find the right coverage for you and your family.
“ObamaCare”, officially known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), is a health insurance program implemented with the goal of making health care affordable at the lowest cost for all people. This landmark legislation was signed into law in 2010 and has transformed the healthcare landscape in the country.
¿What is ObamaCare?
ObamaCare is a program that allows individuals and families to choose from a variety of health insurance plans through health insurance markets established by federal and state governments. These plans offer coverage of essential medical services, prevent discrimination based on pre-existing conditions, and ensure that citizens have access to the health care they need.
ObamaCare Key Benefits:
- ObamaCare is free or low-cost access to health care for more people.
- Under ObamaCare, discrimination based on pre-existing conditions is prohibited.
- ObamaCare is free preventive coverage, including checkups and vaccines.
- ObamaCare allows young people to stay on their parents’ plan until age 26.
- ObamaCare imposes limits on out-of-pocket costs to protect policyholders.
- ObamaCare creates subsidies for low-income people.
- ObamaCare has improved maternal and childcare.
- ObamaCare reduces prescription drug costs.
How Skylake Insurance will help you enroll in ObamaCare:
At Skylake our clients have trusted our experience for over 25 years and we are committed to helping you understand and make the most of ObamaCare benefits, always seeking the lowest costs, most of our clients pay less than $20 per month. Our team of health insurance experts can guide you through the enrollment process, answer your questions, and provide personalized advice to find the best coverage that fits your needs and budget. In addition, we will continue with you throughout the year at no cost, covering your needs. Your health is important, and we are here to take care of you.
If you are looking for more information about ObamaCare or need advice on RENEWING or enrolling, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are available to help you navigate the health insurance system and make sure you have the coverage you need.